09 July, 2017
Condev builds on big reputation with awards
Condev Construction has won a range of awards for its projects at the Master Builder’s Gold Coast Housing and Construction Awards 2017.
Based in Robina, the Gold Coast company won six of the seven categories that were entered.
- Vantage Apartments, Benowa: Best Residential Building over $20 Million
- Harbour Quays Aged Care, Biggera Waters: Best Community Accomodation for Aged care
- All Saints PE Centre, Merrimac: Best Education Facilities up to $10 Million
- Broadbeach Bowls: Best Refurbishment / Renovation over $2 Million
- Temple Apartments, Palm Beach: Best Residential up to $20 Million
- Botanique Townhouses, Robina: Best Medium Density up to 3 storeys, over 5 Dwellings.
Managing Director Steve Marais said the awards were a recognition of Condev’s hard work and focus on delivering for their clients.
A huge congratulations to the Gold Coast Team, the sub-contractors & clients for your amazing effort.